● Network with other artists.
● Attend monthly meetings and enjoy demonstrations and/or presentations by other artists.
● Expand your knowledge and skill set by participating in volunteer activities.
● Provides the artist with a web presence.
● A candidate completes the online application, and provides samples of their art on website, Facebook, or Instagram.
● Application is reviewed by the membership committee.
● The committee will review the application and may request more information.
● Qualified applicants will be notified and provided a link to finalize their membership.
Grapevine Art Project offers 5 different membership options.
Below are the different types and the annual dues.
An individual who is seeking to strengthen their skills in either their current discipine or a new one.
Aged 65 or older, an individual seeking to improve their skills while sharing lessons learned along the journey of being a Texas Artist.
An artist and spouse seeking membership in the Grapevine Art Project.
An individual 15 - 17 years of age seeking to join an artist organization. A Student must have a sponsor within GAP and/or parent to accompany the student to meetings.
Supportive individuals and/or corporations in our community who wish to ensure the growth and nurturing of art in Grapevine and all North Texas.